Our ALL-INCLUSIVE tour of Egypt has been carefully designed to provide an in-depth personal journey through Ancient Egypt where every day is more amazing than the day before.
We have packed as much as possible into these two memorable weeks, whilst allowing regular down-time to allow you to absorb the energy of these Ancient sites.
Being an all inclusive package, everything is taken care of from the moment you arrive at Cairo International Airport.
As we specialise in small group experiences, our priority is to ensure the most memorable trip of your lifetime.
Cruise the Nile in 5 Star luxury as you gaze at the most spectacular sunsets you can ever imagine.
Experience the Temples of the Gods and Goddesses along the Nile River
Climb deep into the Tombs of the Pharaohs in the Valley of the Kings or float above in a Hot Air Balloon.
Wander the narrow streets of Khan el Khalili Bazaar Cairo's oldest market that dates back to the 14th century.
- AWESOME VALUE - No hidden extras
- NO STRESS -We take care of everything from the moment we collect you from the airport, including paying the tips for all the services throughout the trip
- Pyramids of Giza
- Egyptian Museum, including the famous funerary mask of King Tut
- Nile River Cruise
- Abu Simbel
- Temples of Edfu, Komombo, Karnak & Luxor
- Tombs in the Valley of the Kings
- Sailing in a felucca as the sun sets on the Nile
- ...and so many more magical moments
- Perfect balance of history, fun, sun and relaxation
- Pink Lotus Egypt Tours 'ALL INCLUSIVE' promise
- Begin your trip in Deluxe accommodation at the historic Mena House, located directly opposite the Pyramids
- All entrance fees included
- Abu Simbel visit included
- Visit Luxor Temple by Night followed by delicious dinner included
- Internal Flights - no overnight train with us!!