Premium Tour of Ancient Egypt
Centuries of Egypt's glorious history are waiting to be explored this October
Click here to register now!
craziness for a few days as we stand in awe of the Pyramids and the iconic Sphinx on the Giza Plateau and visit the famous Golden Mask of Tutankhamun.
Then we slow the pace down as we fly south to Aswan and connect with the peace and serenity of the majestic Nile River. Included in this journey is a visit to the magnificent Temples of Abu Simbel, an absolute highlight for everyone who visits and a reminder of the great love story between Ramesses II and his beloved wife Nefertari, who is always represented by his side.
While visiting the West Bank of Luxor, the Valley of the Kings and visiting the tomb of King Tutankhamun you can’t help but wonder what is still yet to be discovered deep under the sands of the desert.
What do I mean by
· 5 Star accommodation including daily full buffet breakfast
· 3 Night Nile Cruise including Breakfast Lunch & Dinner
· 2 x Internal flights within Egypt
· Comprehensive daily itinerary throughout Cairo, Aswan Luxor and Nile River
· ALL site entrance tickets including transport and entrance into the iconic Abu Simbel
· Fully guided site visits with our qualified Egyptologist throughout your stay
· Arrival & Departure Airport Transfers with Pink Lotus representative
· All transportation throughout tour in air-conditioned vehicles
· Lunch or Dinner as listed in our itinerary
· Daily supply of bottled water
· Tipping kitty for all services along the way - drivers, hotel staff etc
Our goal is to provide the Trip of a Lifetime with
lots of surprises that you will love but no hidden costs
Of course we offer some optional extras as the activities may not be suited to everyone’s tastes or fitness levels like entrance into Kings Chamber of Great Pyramid or Hot Air Balloon over Luxor, both spectacular experiences but not for everyone.
Remember, we are not just about exploring Egypt.
Why not visit Jordan, Petra or Israel as an extension to your trip.
From Leisa and all the team at Pink Lotus Tours